RHI Application Assistance
It can be confusing to work out if you are eligible for the RHI, or whether your installation has standard or multiple metering arrangements. Let us guide you through the RHI application process.
Who is this for?
This service is for anyone that wants to claim the Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive for their site.
We offer a complete service and can:
- Advise you whether you are eligible
- Determine whether you have standard or multiple metering arrangements
- Help 'installation in progress' sites apply for preliminary accreditation
- Help you with your Ofgem application
- Provide Heat Loss Assessments
- Provide any large or complicated sites, and those with multiple metering arrangements with their additional independent reporting requirements
- Assist with your annual reports to Ofgem (a requirement of the RHI)
- Advise on the additional requirements for biomethane producers
We are a truly independent energy advice and product testing company with over 60 years of experience in the trade.
Working regularly with Ofgem, among other Government bodies, we are well placed to help you or your clients receive Renewable Heat Incentive payments quickly and smoothly and with the minimum of fuss.
We have created a special online guide which is available via our Renewable Heat Incentive Guide website.